Legal Information, Disclaimers & Policies
Web-site Terms & Conditions:
These conditions apply to anyone using the web-site at www.thewoodmanfernham.co.uk.
- The contents of The Woodman, Fernham web-site (www.thewoodmanfernham.co.uk) are protected by copyright - ©2017 Frankly Foodies Ltd. Reproduction of part or all of the web site is prohibited other than with the express permission of the owner. All rights are reserved.
- We do our best to ensure that information on The Woodman, Fernham web site is correct but we do not accept any liability whatsoever for its content or for errors or omissions. We cannot guarantee that everything on the web site is free from viruses or defects and assume no responsibility whatsoever for any damage to visitors' computers or any other equipment resulting from a visit to the site.
- Information on The Woodman, Fernham web site is provided "as is" without any warranties of any kind. To the fullest extent permitted by law, we and our clients exclude all warranties, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of third-party rights and fitness for a particular purpose.
- In no event will we be liable to any party for any damages whether direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or other for any use or inability to use The Woodman, Fernham web site or its contents, or of any hyperlinked web site, including, without limitation, any damages for lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data, even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Information on the The Woodman, Fernham web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. We and our clients make no warranties about the accuracy, reliability, completeness or timeliness of the material, information, services, software, text, graphics or links contained herein.
- The information contained on The Woodman, Fernham web site may be changed at any time without prior notification to you.
- All links provided from www.thewoodmanfernham.co.uk are done so in good faith, to offer an additional facility to visitors of this site. The Woodman, Fernham is not responsible for any content held within any such websites, nor for any links contained in them. The inclusion of external links does not signify any endorsement by The Woodman, Fernham .
The security of any personal data obtained from you in connection with any service we may provide you with is of paramount importance to us. To protect your privacy and personal information, we confirm that:
Information is collected lawfully and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and we will do our best to ensure that your details are accurate and up-to-date. We will use your personal information for the following reasons only in order to provide you with a quality service:
- To confirm, update and improve customer records
- Identify and inform you of services that may be of interest
- Analyse and develop a relationship with you
Personal information you supply us with and the information about your use of services will only be used by ourselves. Your personal information will not be disclosed to any third party other than as outlined above.
- Online Security
Personal information provided by you when making a reservation on our website is shared only with our booking (reservations) company to facilitate the process. The Woodman, Fernham and its partners use recognized SSL (secure socket layer) technology to safeguard your information. Through encryption, the personal information you enter, including your name, address and credit-card information, is converted into code before being securely dispatched over the Internet. The Woodman, Fernham collects no user information from the website except what is required for system administration of the web server.
To see a redacted version of our agreement with the reservations company detailing the measures taken to ensure the security of your information, please click here.
Company Name: Frankly Foodies Ltd.
Incorporated in England: Company No.10451118
Registered Office: 10 John St., Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 6UB.
VAT No.: 261-5200-43